Free Ziplocs!!!

Walmart has Ziploc "evolve" sandwich bags (50 pack) on sale for $1.48 this week. That's already a great deal. But when you use the "buy 2 save $4" coupon that I found online, you'll get them for FREE (minus taxes). The cashier should ring the coupon in at $2.96 (the price of 2 boxes), as you are not allowed to get money back on coupons/exceed the price of the product.

So let's say you get only 2 boxes. The tax on $2.98 (in BC) is $0.36 - so you're only paying 18 CENTS per box! *SCORE*

I happen to know that London Drugs, and obviously walmart carry these. They are a new product, so you might not be able to find them everywhere. I already checked Superstore and Canadian Tire, and they don't carry it. I'll be checking Zellers as well.

REMEMBER - If you're going to buy them anywhere other than Walmart, make sure you bring the flyer so you can price match it!

You can find the coupon (among others) here. You will need to register first.

I'll post a brag when I get home with my haul :) 

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home